RenaSan Paw and Nose Protection Balm
RenaSan Paw & Nose Balm is the pawfect partner to help protect your pet, our balm uses the ideal blend of natural ingredients to protect and moisturise your pet’s paws and nose.
Dogs & Cats are active creatures that are constantly on the move & love being outdoors. Their paws come into contact with different surfaces, such as concrete, hot pavements, and rough terrain. This constant activity can lead to dry, cracked, and irritated paws.
That's where our paw & nose balm comes in - it helps to soothe and protect your pet's nose & paws, keeping them healthy and happy.
- Cosmetic-grade natural ingredients: RenaSan Paw & Nose Balm is made with the highest quality natural ingredients such as beeswax, jojoba oil, and lanolin. This provides a protective barrier and moisturises your pet's paws without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Protects and moisturises: RenaSan Paw & Nose Balm helps to soothe and protect your pet's paws from dryness, cracking, and irritation. Its moisturising properties help to keep your pet’s paws healthy and happy.
- Safe for your dog: RenaSan Paw & Nose Balm is safe for your pet to lick, as it is made with natural ingredients. You don't have to worry about harmful chemicals being ingested by your furry friend.
- Easy to use: Applying RenaSan Paw & Nose Balm is easy. Simply clean your pet’s paws & nose, take a small amount of balm, and rub it in. You can also use a soft cloth to distribute it evenly if needed.
- Pawfect for all their sensitive areas. Not just pawfect for paws, not just for your dog and cat. The incredible benefits of RenaSan Paw & Nose Balm can be seen on your horses hooves, your chickens feet, your dogs elbows or your cats ears!
THE TRUSTED ANIMAL HEALTH BRAND
We are proud our products are trusted not only by the public but also amongst businesess, charities, veterinary practices, and institutions,
Royal School of Veterinary Studies
Our Hypochlorous technology is used, approved, and recommended by The University of Edinburgh Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies.
Our deepest thanks go to our friends at RenaSan who rose up in our hour of need.
Our Hypochlorous technology is recommended by the Roslin Institute for infection control with veterinary clinics and for the treatment and care of animals.
Not only for your cats and dogs' nose and paws, the high-grade natural ingredients would be benefical for all our pets problems bits. Your snakes skin, your horses hooves, your chickens feet, your dogs elbows and your cats ears!
You just need to put a small amount on your fingers or a cloth and rub it onto their problem area, you want it to be absorbed like moisturiser, so you don't need to put too much! If it is absorbed quickly, just apply a little more.
The product is made from natural, cosmetic-grade ingredients, so consumption shouldn't cause any issue. You should try to discourage your pet from licking the area, as you want the product to work its magic on the problem area!